This salad is great for all seasons. Packed with a variety of local produce, this salad has something for everyone. (Nut allergy alert!).
SALAD INGREDIENTS: (Serves 1 large salad)
• wash and chop 1 head head romain lettuce
• dice 1/2 inch cube of fresh ginger
• wash and chop 2 celery stocks
• wash and chop a 3 "- 4" piece of cucumber (skin on)
• cut a 3" x 1" inch block (350 grams) of fresh chedar cheese
• wash and chop 1/2 red or yellow pepper
• wash and chop 1 roma tomato
• wash peel and chop 1 avacado
• add handful of shelled salted peanuts
• add handful of shelled sunflower seeds
In a small bowl mix 50 ml Choose to Infuze Garlic Chili Food Oil with 25 ml Balsamic Vinegar, and 15 ml honey. Mix well and drizzle over salad. Enjoy!